Sunday, June 24, 2007

My Reading History

I found a neat feature at the
  • Kitchener Public Library
  • which records
  • My Reading History
  • .


    I love to read and tend to read eventually everything that an author has written. Over time I may forget the title of a book and put it on hold not realizing I have already read it. I would also find this feature helpful when recommending books I have read to my friends and checking the catalogue for new books to put on hold from my list of favourite authors.

    This is a useful feature that requires you to log onto your library account online and activate the "My Reading History" feature by clicking the "Opt In" link. You have the ability to delete any or all materials listed on your Reading History.

    I hope they make this option available at my public library!!!!!!!!!

    No comments: