Friday, June 29, 2007

Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum


I enjoy visiting the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum. They have the largest group of warplanes in Canada. I have chaperoned students while on an educational tour for grade 6: Science of Aviation. One of the planes I was fascinated to see was the Lancaster Bomber. It is the black plane shown in the background of this picture!

I hope to one day “Experience the Thrill” and take a ride in one of the planes as they offer a
  • Legends Ride Program
  • where you can ride in either a North American Harvard IV or Boeing Stearman PT-27 Kaydet.

    The Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum offer many varied programs both at the museum or they will come out and visit you bringing slide shows or audio/visual presentations. I would like to one day attend the special afternoon of dramatic readings
  • Letters from George Street – Letters from the Jungle
  • .

    1 comment:

    Alison's BTT blog said...

    How do you add pictures of word documents to your blog? You have to teach me.